Submit Your Event
Get your event noticed today by filling out the submission form below. We ask that you include as much information as possible when submitting your event, including date, time, location, description and photos. If you have any questions about adding your event, please contact us.
Visit Yuma Event Guidelines
- Only active members of Visit Yuma may submit events to be showcased on the Events page
- Only submit photos or images that you have express permission or rights to use for this purpose. By uploading an image, you certify that you have use rights for the image(s) and that you authorize Visit Yuma to display it on this website.
- Photos should be horizontal and without text. Other images may cause your event submission to be rejected and willneed to be resubmitted. The best aspect ratio for photos is 4:3.
- Event description should include information not entered into other form fields and not be in first-person. Descriptions not following these guidelines will be edited prior to approval.
- Event links should go to websites/pages with more information on the event, NOT to a homepage or general information page.
- Once submitted via the form below, events go through an approval process to ensure complete information and proper categorization. You will then be notified about the approval status. Typically, this will take no more than 24 business hours.
- To be included, events must be:
- open to the public
- have a specific start and end date
- have official and public contact information (business/organization website, email and/or phone number)
Resident-centered events, such as public meetings, community fundraisers, local school or church functions, and other similar events, will be published online only if they have appeal to visitors, too.
Visit Yuma reserves the right to refuse inclusion of any event that does not align with the Visit Yuma brand, is political in nature or is deemed offensive by Visit Yuma.