Fall Session - Wednesday, October 4, 2017 (9 a.m. - 3 p.m.)
Arizona Western College Schoening Conference Center
Visit Yuma encourages everyone in the community, but especially those who engage with travelers, to become a tourist in their own town and a true Yuman Resource! The Yuma 101 Fall Session will provide managers and front-line staff with the education, information, tools, and training they need to be an enthusiastic and effective sales force for Yuma.
Cost per individual:
- $25 for Visit Yuma members
- $35 for non-Visit Yuma members
The Fall Session program includes:
- Special guest speaker Jean Briese
- Presentations and training workshops
- Lunch and snacks
- PLUS: one general admission ticket to the 2017 Rio de Cerveza Brew Fest!*
Special Guest Speaker: Jean Briese
Jean Briese is a desert baby, living and loving in the Sonoran Desert of Phoenix, Arizona. A native to Phoenix, Jean has an affinity for the desert. While much of our beautiful world is lush and green, the desert can be sparse and dry. Jean’s early years were sparse like the desert.
Jean experienceced a life changing grace as a young teen, eldest of four, when they were abandoned by their mother two weeks before Christmas.
Homeless, and with nothing but a high school education, she went on to build an abundant career in sales and sales leadership, creating and leading award winning sales teams at one of Fortune’s Top Ten Companies. Through her career, she has coached countless individuals to becoming their best self, redefined great teams, and shattered what was believed impossible. - JeanBriese.com
* Each Yuma 101 Fall Session paid attendee will receive one complimentary general admission ticket to the 2017 Rio de Cerveza Brew Fest upon conclusion of the event. Complimentary tickets have no cash value. Ticket holder must be 21 years of age or older to attend Rio de Cerveza.