Fall Session - Tuesday, October 25, 2016 (9 a.m. - 3 p.m.)
Yuma Civic & Convention Center
Yuma Visitors Bureau encourages everyone in the community, but especially those who engage and interact with travelers, to become a tourist in their own town and a true Yuman Resource! The Yuma 101 Fall Session will provide managers and front-line staff with the education, information, tools, and training they need to be an enthusiastic and effective sales force for Yuma.
Cost per individual:
- $25 for Yuma Visitors Bureau members
- $35 for non-Yuma Visitors Bureau members
The Fall Session program includes:
- Special guest speaker Liz M. Lopez
- Presentations and training workshops
- Lunch and snacks
- PLUS: one general admission ticket to the 2016 Rio de Cerveza Brew Fest!*
Special Guest Speaker: Liz M. Lopez
As a Professional Business Writer and Social Marketing Trainer, Liz has helped hundreds of Entrepreneurs, Small Businesses, and Corporate Leaders develop their brand identity, tell their story honestly, and create a compelling “call-to-action” about their product or service.
As a Resume Designer, Liz has also helped hundreds of job seekers breathe life back into their job search and find excellent jobs with the creation of high-impact resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles.
A dual Bachelors of Arts in Sociology and Economics from the University of South Florida provided an early foundation for a lifetime of learning and insight into the twin cores of business: people and money.
Liz also holds professional certification in Project Management, Negotiation, and Six Sigma Methodology. She has received corporate awards for Operational Excellence and Strategic Development. She has written content for dozens of websites, hundreds of articles, and created hundreds of top-notch, Resumes and customized PowerPoint presentations.
In her corporate life, Liz managed a Training Department and developed dozens of training courses throughout her career. Today, Liz is sought out Speaker and Trainer who specializes in teaching practical skills you can put to use right away. She is especially fond of saying that she teaches “Social Media for Humans”. Her courses and mentorship programs cover topics such as:
- Creating a Powerful Presence on Social Networks
- Managing Your LinkedIn Connections and Groups
- Organizing Your Business For Success
- Communicating for Success
- Close More Sales!
- 6 to 8 (TBD) Week Mastermind Group – Promote Your Success!
- Individual training/mentoring sessions
As much as she enjoys the writing and the training, the best reward is seeing her clients become successful. Liz is an avid networker 100% dedicated to promoting the success of others and was recognized by LinkedIn for having one of the top 10% most viewed LinkedIn profiles for 2012!
Please visit her LinkedIn profile to learn more and see testimonials, or contact Liz to discuss to your business growth needs. To learn about upcoming classes and presentations, please see the events page.
On a personal note, Liz Lopez is a long-time runner and a newbie triathlete (send me racing tips!). She also enjoys a good T-Rex jokes. Need a good laugh, see her Pinterest T-Rex Joke Board. - LizMLopez.com
* Each Yuma 101 Fall Session paid attendee will receive one complimentary general admission ticket to the 2016 Rio de Cerveza Brew Fest upon check-in at the Yuma 101 Fall Session. Complimentary tickets have no cash value. Ticket holder must be 21 years of age or older to attend Rio de Cerveza.