Click Here to Submit a Request For Proposal
For immediate assistance, please contact Leslie McClendon at 928-318-6539
Yuma is an ideal destination for your group or clients to explore southern Arizona. The Yuma Visitors Bureau can save you time and money by facilitating contact with hotels, restaurants, tours, step-on guides, attractions and activities. With one simple call or email, we will communicate with local businesses whose services meet your needs. Following this, a packet will be sent directly to you with all proposals for your review.
Yuma Visitors Bureau understands that it is much easier to plan a tour in a destination for which you are most familiar. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will coordinate familiarization tours, including site inspections, meetings with local suppliers, and itinerary development. Please call Leslie McClendon at 928-318-6539 in advance to schedule a familiarization tour.
Quick, Yuma Facts for Tour Operators:
- Yuma sits at 141 feet/43 meters elevation
- Historic Downtown Yuma is located alongside the Colorado River and on Interstate 8 in southwestern Arizona
- Yuma is the largest city in Arizona, outside the metro areas of Phoenix and Tucson
- The Guinness World Records recognizes Yuma as the World's Sunniest City
- Farmer's Almanac ranks Yuma #1 of its Top 10 Best Weather Cities
- Yuma has more than 4,000 hotel rooms and more than 195,000 square feet of meeting space
- Yuma features a whole host of shopping an dining options
- Two colleges (University of Arizona and Arizona State University) and one community college (Arizona Western College) reside in Yuma
- Yuma has two military installations (Marine Corps Air Station Yuma and Yuma Proving Ground)