Duron's El Zarape GrillCategory: Dining
Duron's El Zarape Grill and Holiday Tamale Factory: Serving Steak, Seafood and the Best of Sonora!
Tamales going, going, but not yet gone! Factory open until Dec 31st. Get your order in now, or come over to taste a few with your breakfast, lunch or dinner any time!! A dozen tamales with rice, beans and all the fixins feeds 6 for just $24.99: $4.16 per person!!
We Cater, We Deliver, sell in bulk quantity and always see that your morning meetings are more productive at Duron's!
Planning a Get-Together? Try a delicious Taco Fiesta in your home or place of business !
Family recipes from the heart of Sonora, Mexico have been carried down from past generations. We are known for our efforts to provide a delicious, generously portioned and high quality meal at the most reasonable prices. Using only Certified Angus Beef quality meats, everything from our delicious breakfasts to tamales to steak dinners allow diners to taste the quality that makes the difference.
Maybe best of all, our unique Sonora Sides option allows guests to choose their dinner sides instead of just the usual rice & beans, from a variety of dishes such as calabacitas, roasted stuffed California chiles and more!! No extra charge!!
Our homemade traditional soft drinks and exotic adult beverages round out the menu. Come take your picture in a giant sombrero, drinking cazuela out of the bowl, or the best Margaritas and Chavelas in town, and enjoy our Happy Hour specials like $2 beer and 2 x 1 fish tacos 6 nights a week!
Always playing the oldies and classic music, everyone is a friend at Duron's. Many of our guests eat 3-6 times a week with us! Discounts for Military (active and retired), Winter Visitors, Law Enforcement, Senior Citizens and more welcome you as you walk into our typical Mexican casita! Come become part of our family; we can't wait to serve you!!
Our specialties and top sellers are still:
- Steak, Al Pastor, Carnitas, Pollo Asado, Fish and Shrimp Tacos!! (2 x 1 on Taco Tuesdays for lunch!!)
- Shrimp Cocktails
- Menudo, red and white
- Birria de Res is a favorite!!
- Our chips & salsas
- Our Hot, Hot Salsa
- Ribeye Dinners with Mexican sides or potato, sourdough garlic bread, salad and more
- Our Various Mexican Steak dinners
- Our delicious Certified Angus Beef burgers
- Shrimp Ranchero, Shrimp A la Diabla, Shrimp Al Mojo de Ajo, need we say more?
- Hand battered fish-n-chips
- Calamari Fries and Fresh Oyster Appetizers
- Fresh crispy pork Carnitas fresh out of the copper pot! A favorite 'take-out' by the lb. to eat at home!!
- The General quesadilla stuffed with steak, thin layer of refried beans, mild chile strips and topped with grilled onions & side of guacamole
- Pancho's Nachos
- Carne Asada Fries
- Bomb breakfasts, Mexican and American style
- Our homemade Horchata and Jamaica traditional drinks and
- Of course, our Margaritas, Chavelas, Palomas and Cazuelas!