Back to Events
to 4:00 PM
The Innkeepers Association invites you to attend a presentation by the U.S. Department of Labor on FLSA compliance issues important to the hotel, hospitality industry.
September 15, 2016
1501 South Redondo Drive
Please RSVP by Tuesday, September 13th
Topics to be discussed at the event include:
- Intro to the U.S. DOL Wage and Hours Division and investigative procedure
- Proper payment of wages for all hours worked
- Overtime: fact and fiction
- New OT requirements for salaried-exempt positions
- Employee or independent contractor
Yuma Art Center/Historic Yuma Theatre and the Yuma Civic Center offer a variety of stage shows and events, visit the city website for general events info or to purchase tickets online for selected events, go to the YumaShowTickets.com site.
The Yuma County Library District offers a wide variety of programs and classes at various branch locations. For a complete listing of events or to sign up for their newsletter please visit their website at YumaLibrary.org.