Back to Events
to 7:00 PM
During this seminar, you’ll discover:
- How to properly plan for retirement and things to look out for.
- Six potential options for your Qualified Plan and the effects of each.
- How to potentially avoid unnecessary taxes and fees.
- Strategies to help make the most of your ROTH IRA conversion.
- How to withdraw IRA money before 59 ½ without paying the 10% withdraw penalty.
- How social security will affect your retirement
For more information call 928-329-1700.
Yuma Art Center/Historic Yuma Theatre and the Yuma Civic Center offer a variety of stage shows and events, visit the city website for general events info or to purchase tickets online for selected events, go to the YumaShowTickets.com site.
The Yuma County Library District offers a wide variety of programs and classes at various branch locations. For a complete listing of events or to sign up for their newsletter please visit their website at YumaLibrary.org.