Back to Events
to 6:00 PM
City of Yuma Heritage Festivals and Robb Bower Presents invite you to the Boogie, Brews and Blues Festival on Saturday, February 18th, from 11am to 7pm in Gateway Park. (Gates open at 10am) Enjoy a full-day of live music along the Colorado River in Gateway Park! Plus, food trucks, craft brews, merchandise, memorabilia and more!
Bring your chairs, blankets, umbrellas, and pop-up shades early so you can pick the best spot! The area designated for shades and umbrellas is first come, first served.
This year’s lineup features critically-acclaimed, award-winning artists that are sure to keep you moving!
- Philip Sayce, a blues guitar sensation from Toronto, Canada, has performed with the likes of Jeff Healey, Melissa Etheridge, and Eric Clapton at the 2013 Crossroads Festival.
- Jonathan Boogie Long and the Blues Revolution, a blues/soul trio from Louisiana, Boogie took top prize in the 2011 National Guitar Center King of the Blues Challenge.
- The Boscoe France Band, a slide guitar blues band from Kentucky, Boscoe took top prize in the 2012 National Guitar Center King of the Blues Challenge.
- The Gino Matteo Band featuring Jade Bennett, a roots-music band from Southern California, Matteo has worked with artists such as B.B. King, John Mayer, John Fogerty, and Buddy Guy.
- The McCoy Brothers Band, originally formed in 2012, are musicians and friends from the San Diego area with a unique blend of songwriting and musical backgrounds
Tickets are $30 presale and $35 at the gate. Discounted tickets are available for military (with ID.) You can purchase tickets at City Hall, the Yuma Civic Center, the Yuma Art Center and online.
More information at Robb-BowerPresents.com.
Yuma Art Center/Historic Yuma Theatre and the Yuma Civic Center offer a variety of stage shows and events, visit the city website for general events info or to purchase tickets online for selected events, go to the YumaShowTickets.com site.
The Yuma County Library District offers a wide variety of programs and classes at various branch locations. For a complete listing of events please visit their website at YumaLibrary.org.